Translate

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where I Stand Depends On Where I Sit

James, proposes a not so new theological basis for Mr. Schofield and the conealoneialists.  Here is the blog listing:  


Once one finishes that read then the next step is to read The Great Divorce by C. S. Lewis.

It is a really sad day when where you stand theologically depends on where you sit physically.  I have scoured the Scriptures and I simply cannot find any reference to Christ saying that salvation comes by naming a pew.  I believe I understand and I am sympathetic to those whose history dates back to George Washington or John C. Fremont or whoever but far as I know "aint't nobody taking the pew with 'em when they go".  

I do not think that Real Anglicans are determined based on where you sit.  And, I am a little scared at the fact that when we get our buildings back we are going to get those people back also.  

No comments: